PATC has restricted its activities in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
PATC headquarters is closed. PATC employees are teleworking when they can. The club will generally not hold sponsored group activities. Cabins are now closed. The trails are open (but some have become quite busy). The club announced the measures in the Guidance issued March 16 (as updated).
Details are in the guidance. Highlights are:
- Work trips will cease except for small groups in low risk situations.
- Hikes will be limited to small groups where special precautions are taken.
- The cabins are now closed. See the cabins website.
- Headquarters, including the cabins desk, the store, and information desk are closed.
- Blackburn and Bears Den are closed. More information.
- PATC will not participate in outreach activities.
- Meetings such as Council and ExCom will occur through teleconference or similar means.
Be sure to consult the full guidance for important details.