If You Find Mistakes…
PATC maps and guidebooks are the most accurate source of information for hiking and backpacking in our trail region.
They remain accurate because there are many people who are continually identifying required changes to these publications.
Examples of changes include:
- Parking areas that are incorrectly located
- Trail routes that do not follow what is shown on the map
- Trail descriptions that are “not exactly” right
- Features that have changed since the last publication date
- Gates or barricades that have been added
- Waterfalls or streams—
- Shown on the map that do not exist or are out of place
- Not shown on the map but that do exist
- Route numbers for roads that are missing or improperly positioned on the map
- Any other change that enhances clarity or increases accuracy.